Significance Of Detox In Our Lives
We live in a world where our food comes from a can, generally chemically processed, vegetables are sprayed with pesticides, fruits are artificially ripened, and everything we consume is adulterated in some way or another. The body has its own detoxification system that takes care of these toxic chemicals so that all the bodily systems can continue to work normally without any interruptions. The liver is the organ that plays a vital role in body detoxification and is responsible for providing the body with the required nutrients. The liver’s main job is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before letting it circulate to the rest of the body. The liver also detoxifies chemicals and metabolizes drugs and alcohol. In the due process, the liver secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines. More the amount of chemicals consumed, more is the strain on the liver. Excess strain on the liver causes it to produce more bile and causes liver damage. Therefore, to prevent liver from overworking, it is important to reverse the toxin damage caused to the liver during the detoxification process.
Detox diets or cleanses are the way of maintaining the healthy function of the body and provide rejuvenation to the internal body systems. A detox helps in cleaning the system from the inside, so that troubles like stomach ache, indigestion, toxin effects, impure blood and associated problems stay away. Detoxification has been practiced for centuries by various cultures around the world, including Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine systems. Detoxification is all about resting, cleansing, and nourishing the body from the inside out so that it can process the normal body functions without any troubles. It is a healthy process of removing and eliminating toxins, then feeding your body with healthy nutrients. Detoxifying can help protect enhance immunity and renew the ability to maintain optimum health.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Detoxification means cleansing the blood. Blood circulates in the body and if it carries impurities, it transfers impurities to the entire body. Therefore, it is crucial to cleanse blood so that the entire body is cleansed of toxins and impurities. This is done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are treated for the elimination process. The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin. However, blood is the one that needs the most purification so that the body is not adversely affected. NuvoMed immunity enhancing products like Neem extracts have blood purifying and detoxifying properties that support the body and enhance immunity with the antioxidant rich nature of the herb. Detox is usually done using easily digestible, nutrient rich herbs so that the internal body system is cleansed while gaining the nutrient support it requires. Detox does the following for the body:
- The fasting helps the body to take a much needed respite by giving organs the rest they deserve after continuous working.
- It stimulates the liver to process toxins and eliminate them from the body.
- It promotes healthy liver functioning and reduces problems like acidity and indigestion.
- Detox also promotes elimination of toxins through the kidneys, skin, and intestine.
- It purifies the blood and improves blood circulation throughout the body.
- It rejuvenates and energizes the body by restoring healthy nutrients in the body.
While there are multiple detoxification methods available like fruit detox, veggie detox, juice or smoothie detox, the core principle is to make healthy life choices. A proper daily diet, healthy dietary supplements, an active lifestyle, and correct lifestyle practices are enough to lead a healthy and happy life. The usual course for detoxification is to fast and cleanse the system with a mono meal diet of a healthy fruit or vegetable like a banana, kale, fruit juices, detox water, etc. The following steps, however, help a person in leading a fruitful lifestyle without the unpleasantness and complicated ailments.
- Eating plenty of fibre is healthy for the digestive system. Vegetables like beets, broccoli, celery, kale, etc. are excellent detox stimulants.
- Consumption of seaweed like chlorella, spirulina is extremely helpful in the detoxifying process and is rich in multiple essential nutrients.
- A liver compound glutathione is necessary for toxin processing. Vitamin C helps in the production of this liver compound. Therefore, consuming vitamin C rich food is important.
- Drink at least 32 ounces of water daily to flush the germs and microbes out of the system.
- Vigorous exercise is important for an active lifestyle. Sweat is a good way to excrete toxins from the body while maintaining a healthy heart and muscles.
- Breathing deeply and performing breathing exercises helps in keeping the body well oxygenated and healthy.
Herbal dietary supplements and natural remedies along with yoga and exercise are enough to lead a happy healthy life. A good detox once a while helps, but it should come naturally and not forced. The simple truth of life is that it is filled with chemicals. Eating organic items and consuming only the best herbal supplements like NuvoMed dietary capsules are the way to do it right. The chemicals may be out there to disrupt our body and brain processes, but herbs, detox, exercise, and a healthy lifestyle is all you need to outsmart it all.